Monday, November 08, 2010

More Jonathan Adler lamp love!!

Check out the two giraffe sconces on either side of this abacus. Now, if you read my previous post, you know how much these little Jonathan Adler fun, stylish, unique, lovely lamps run...now multiply that by two! Whoa, somebody has more mula than me to spend on their nursery. A girl can dream! Meanwhile, just enjoy the eye candy and take whatever decorating likes get you going from the photo below. For me, it's everything...the unusual decision to use an abacus as a feature on your wall, the two giraffe sconces, the bright yellow dresser as a changing table, and using yellow and gray as the main colors. So fun...I need more babies to have more rooms to decorate...oh, and I guess more money too. See the whole nursery here (I am not a fan of the pictures they chose for above the crib, but love the morrocon pouf they used instead of an ottomon!).

Found on Odeeoh

No comments: