Monday, November 01, 2010

Between Notes Teaser


My husband is brilliant in a million of different ways. He sees things differently than I do, absorbs a ton of information on a daily basis about a variety of topics, and he can communicate ideas through words effectively and intelligently. He is also creative, and he has a desire to see stories come to life on film. Last spring, him and several others made a story about music and relationships come to life. In August, I and about 300 others were able to watch this story in a theater. It was magical. Not just because the story was good, but because I knew the hours and hours that these men put into creating this film, and now there were people were seeing the fruit of their labor. Currently the film is being submitted to several different independent film festivals, but below is a link for a quick teaser to make you salivate and want to see more of this film. My prayer for Kent and the others is that Between Notes is only the beginning, and that many other films will be brought to life. I will keep you posted on when the awesome soundtrack is available, as well as when the incredible film is released to the public.

Between Notes Teaser: http://on.fb.me/a7tmbE

1 comment:

Norm said...

good luck kent!!! (and you too kristen, i know it's gotta be BRUTAL waiting around for this kind of stuff!!!)