Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring in Pictures

I have done a very poor job regularly posting pictures. Since June 1st is tomorrow, I figured that today is my last day to display pictures from the last few months.

These first few pictures our from Rebekah's birthday celebration in Possum Kingdom. I don't have too many from that weekend (like I said, I have been a bad picture taker lately). I had to include the video of Lindsey singing...I will probably get in trouble for posting it, but it was too funny not to.





For spring break I went to visit my parents for a few days. We went to my favorite restaurant in Corpus, The Yardarm, and ate delicious seafood. On Wednesday my mom, our friend Susan, and I went to Austin to pick up Addie and Marty (Susan's grandson). I was stuck between two carseats for the entire 3 1/2 hours back to Corpus.



After my trip to Corpus we went to stay at an amazing cabin in the middle of nowhere. It was awesome. I posted a link to Summer's page awhile back because she did a great job of documenting all of our fun, but I wanted to include this picture because you can see how fabulous our cabin was!!



Mom came in town for Easter and it was the first weekend with truly beautiful Spring weather. We enjoyed the sunshine and Sprinkles cupcakes!! Yum!




At the end of April, Dawn and Zipporah came to visit. It was great to see them, even if we did have to hang out at Boston Market! The even better news, the Thomason's are moving back to Dallas! Our IC will be complete once again.




At the beginning of May Kent and I went to Jasper to celebrate his grandmother's 80th birthday. It was a short trip, but a wonderful time with his family.



For Memorial Day our group of friends went to Crystal Beach (near Galveston). I, of course, didn't take too many pictures, but it was a great getaway with some of my favorite people.




Finally, MEXICO!!!! Lindsey had to go to an all inclusive resort in Mexico to photograph a wedding, and I just couldn't let her travel alone! The wedding was beautiful, and there was something so holy about watching two believer's get married with the Lord's beautiful backdrop of the ocean. Check Lindsey's photography blog for pictures soon.








And then for some strange reason Kent and I ended up swimming over at Megan's yesterday...as if I didn't already get enough sun!! The thing you see Addie standing on is something that Wes built for her to practice swimming.



Five more days of work before we're out of school. The summer is packed with exciting things like a trip to San Antonio, a surprise Anniversary celebration, and the birth of my beautiful niece Macy! Check back frequently for blog updates.

2 comments:

Sum said...

oh man, don't get in trouble for posting singing videos!! ;)

you so purty in those pictures.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

You totally said "I dont do anything with my videos" Scammer...I cant wait to get in some summer time with you!