Thursday, September 20, 2007

Life Snapshots

Two deep posts in a row, time for a fun one!!

These first pictures are of the Albertson's Garage Sale. I have never been apart of anything this disorganized in my entire life, but God knows how to work in chaos. Everything was sold for less than $10, but made over $600. All glory to Him!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next, a snapshot of our fun girl's night at On the Border. I am so thankful for the girls in my life.



Finally, a random shot of a guy that stands on the corner of Josey and Keller Springs singing into a flashlight. It wasn't easy to capture these photos, Brittain and I had to pretend we were getting gas just to get close enough. I don't know why he does it, I don't know what he is singing, but I do admire his boldness!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Meet Addison, my niece. She is sassy, cute, and full of personality! She has tons of toys, but what does she spend her time playing with? A box. This is me above her pushing her around in her "car".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And a preview of her Halloween costume. Meet the new Wonder Woman!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let me know if anyone wants to join me singing a ballad on a corner anytime soon! :) Oh, and sorry for the off-centeredness of some of these pictures, I think I did something wrong. I am not a very savvy blogger.

3 comments:

Nat Pat said...

enjoyed hanging out last night!

Sum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sum said...

that guy with the flashlight is amazing. i died laughing. how odd. this guy needs a hobby. well, i guess this could be his hobby.