Thursday, January 29, 2009

It happened again...

So blogging one time every 5 months isn't really a reason to keep a blog. However, I like having a blog and I like the idea of blogging regularly, so I will keep mine for the hopes of the day I habitually update this thing. September to the end of January, how do you update events and thoughts to cover 5 months. I shall do it in bullet points (you guys know I love me some bullet point lists):

*Octoberish: Getting my iPhone!!!! Goodbye Sprint, goodbye to flip phones!

*October 5th: Kent and I went with his Dad and step mom to the Texans v. Colts game. I have always respected Tony Dungee, so it was fun watching that game...AND we had awesome seats.

*October 11th-13th: Dad's 60th Birthday Celebration at the beach. It was a great getaway time with the whole fam. Few pics:





*October 31st: Celebrating my husband's 30th birthday

*November 1st Watching (on tv) Texas Tech beat Texas. I haven't cheered that loud since college!!

*November 19th: Seeing Coldplay in concert





*November 15th: Seeing my friend Afshin get married and going to III Forks for the first time.

*November 27th: First married Thanksgiving at my parents house. I cooked 3/4 of the meal, so I had a lot of fun doing that.

*December 13th: Going to my niece's 3rd birthday party




*December 14th: Watching the Cowboys vs. Giants..2nd to last game in Texas stadium and the last decent game played by the Cowboys in 2008

*December 23-26th: First married Christmas and first Christmas away from my parents. Favorite gift by far...Wii!!!!

*January 2nd: Going to the Cotton Bowl (crappy game, but fun atmosphere)

*January 3rd: Going to my best friend Lauren's (Waters) baby shower. Can't wait to meet Anna Leigh

*January 6th: Celebrating Sara's birthday Indian style!!




*January 17th: Lindsey's 1st annual wine party (yes, Lindsey it will be an annual event) and meeting sweet Zipporah!



I think that's at least some of the events I have to post. I have been married 7 months now (almost)!! The Lord blessed me with an amazing man, and I am so thankful for him. Stay tuned, I promise to post more soon...I have lots of book reviews to do..I have been reading a lot!

10 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

3/4 of the meal?? whoa!

Lindsey Brittain said...

Ummm we celebrated my birthday in December...remember the princess cake???

Lindsey Brittain said...

=)

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

welcome back k!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

You have always respected Tony Dungee? haha;) who are you?

Norm said...

cute bangs!

The Hunters said...

so glad you are back to blogging.
loved seeing you last month! hope to see you more!

Sum said...

way to get back in the saddle. I need another blog by the end of next week. Thank you.

Nat Pat said...

fun recap. i think God had you in mind when he created bullet points.

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

http://www.fabulouskcreative.com/ go here for a new blog layout! she custom made mine for me!