Sunday, September 28, 2008

Festivals and Fairs

Not sure what it is about a festivals and fairs, but I always have a great time. Now these two things are two separate events, but I happen to be wearing the same shirt.

First, Grapefest with Addison, Megan and Wes...





Last night was my first experience with the Texas State Fair. I have lived in Dallas since 2003, but for one reason or another never made it to the Fair. This weekend was supposed to be a weekend trip to Galveston with friends, but Ike made other plans for us and we ended up at the Fair instead.




Mainly we spent our time eating...




And visiting the animals in the petting zoo...





And finally playing a couple of games and riding a few rides...





Fun times!!!

3 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

jerry thanks you for not posting the t-shirt incident.

Sum said...

the t-shirt incident was the best part of the night.

not to be rivaled with the great ferris wheel!

Sum said...

p.s. In the picture of me, I am wearing my sister's shirt. I tried to be sneaky and steal it out of her closet without her knowing. Mission acomplished until this blog outed me. It's my own fault for trying to steal clothes.