Thursday, August 02, 2007

The things you've been dying to know about Kristen...NOW REVEALED

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


My Random Facts:

1) I tore both ACL's (a ligament in your knee) playing basketball. One my sophomore year and one my junior year. The thing is, I was never really that good. I played on 2nd string varsity in basketball, but I should have stuck with track. I was much stronger in that. My best mile time was 5:53. I would die running a mile that fast now.

2) I prefer "strong" drinks. I like americanos, black coffee, cabernet, and dark beer (been known to have a Guiness every now and then). I love to eat sugar and sweet things, but when it comes to drinks I like it bitter! According to Lindsey Brittain...I look like a girl, but I drink beer like a guy. hmmmm

3) I keep a life's to-do list with things such as having a book published, riding in a hot air balloon, go to the Oprah show etc. (those things have not been accomplished). Some of the things accomplished already are: Getting my masters degree, running a marathon, going overseas on missions, etc.

4) I pluck my eyebrows at stoplights.

5) My nickname in high school was Link. Several of the guys my freshman year teased me for not shaving and having a big chin, eventually they determined I was the missing Link of evolution. It stuck for about 2 years. My youth minister still calls me that.

6) I have ridden a mechanical bull...twice.

7) I want to adopt a child from Africa even if I never get married.

8) I was obsessed with my sorority in college. I was the community service chairman my sophomore year, vice president my junior year, and president my senior year. Rules of ZTA, never walk and smoke, it's tacky. Your cig should be like an accessory, sit down and smoke with your legs crossed. PR is important. Give your shirts to cute boys to wear around campus. If you don't make your grades, you can't party with us on the weekends. Study hard, play hard. Personality always should come out, fake it if your not feeling it. You can be known by all the bouncers and bartenders in town, but you may NEVER dance on top of a bar or steal a sister's boyfriend. Crowns, strawberries and bunnies for life....Go ZTA!!

The people tagged are Kent, Lindsey Brittain, and...????? I don't know that many people that blog that haven't already been tagged. Oh wait, Kendall Vinson says she sneaks on every now and then, so start your own Kendall!! Sara Duran, I believe you do too, so get to writing!!

8 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Okay...my favorite fact is the last one. So eloquently put!

Sum said...

wow. thats too bad about never shaving amd having a nickname about it. and i loved the rules about the cigs. even though i hate them.

thanks for sharing! (said in my small group voice:)

Lindsey Brittain said...

I still think my beer comment is true...hehe...love you!

Kent said...

Sweet. This was hilarious Kristen. I hope you are having fun in Cali. I'll get to work on mine.

chavon taylor said...

don't forget to tell everyone i gave you a 4 Spiritual Laws track while you were VIP-ing the local bars in Lubbock!!

signed, your loving Pharisee

Those Tonnes said...

Link, that definitely made me laugh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Quickly you have answered...