- Currently 35 weeks, with an approximate due date of 2/11/11 (but, he is welcome to come earlier)
- We have most of his clothes washed and his nursery just about completed..still need to hang a mobile and I am considering doing a DIY valence for his window. Blog with pictures of his nursery coming soon. Also, still need to install his car seat and set up the pack & play.
- For the most part I feel okay. Drew is sitting very high, so I sometimes have trouble breathing and have daily acid reflux. Also, I have weird pains in my back..but tomorrow I am getting a prenatal massage at Spa Nordstrom (Christmas present from Drew's dad :).
- Sleep isn't great, but not terrible. Usually wake up 3-4 per night, but I guess that will be my future for the next few months.
- My only consistent craving through my pregnancy has been orange juice, but occasionally I will have a strong craving for Chinese food!!
- Doctor said on Thursday that Drew's position is great and he anticipates that I will have an "easy" labor and delivery. I am not counting on the easy part, but we will see!
- Right now I am planning on taking 10 weeks off work, so I am staying very busy at work preparing for my maternity leave.
|In Florida..about 4 weeks pregnant but didn't know it!|
|About 20 weeks|
|26 weeks @ Dallas baby shower with all of Drew's grandmothers|
|32 weeks at annual Christmas dinner with Glosie and Bex|
|35 weeks (took picture to wish my mom a happy birthday from Drew :)|