Friday, October 19, 2007

Introducing Angie



Meet Angie. Out of my two roommates (the other is Rebekah), I like Angie better. Angie is an excellent listener and very clean. Rebekah must pick up on the bond between Angie and I, because I catch Rebekah attempting to kill Angie. I have found Angie tangled in my sheets (attempted suffocation), in my shower (attempted drowning), in the refrigerator (attempted frostbite), and in my suitcase upon arriving in Chicago. Angie just waits patiently and quietly until she is found in these obscure locations, she never utters a word of complaint or slander.

On Tuesday night during a drive to have dinner with our friend Jourdan, Rebekah and I found ourselves in a small disagreement. She is stubborn and I am overly competitive, so we ended up making a bet on who had the correct information (details will be spared of what the conversation was about in order to respect the confidentiality between roommates). A bet is not fun unless there is something on the line. So, it was decided that the losing person had allow Angie to ride buckled up in the front seat of her car for 5 days straight. The loser would need to pile pillows up in the passenger seat of their car so that Angie could see out the window and wave to passing cars.

I lost the bet.

Being a woman of my word, Angie will be buckled up in the front seat starting on Monday morning. If you ride in my car, you will be forced to ride in the back so that Angie can have shotgun. I have decided to take Angie's adventure a step further and take her everywhere I go next week. I will photo-document the week and blog about the places we go together.

Welcome to the Adventures of Kristen and Angie!

6 comments:

Nat Pat said...

you're a good sport. can't wait to meet ang.

lauren b said...

REEEE-diculous

Bex said...

heh. you lost.

Sum said...

this is out of control.

I'm sad Angie couldnt make it to our date on Friday. but it's probably for the best, I bet she would have drank too much and embarassed herself.

Those Tonnes said...

That is so freakin funny! Look forward to those pics.

Bex said...

oh my gosh. i just re-read this. i was literally laughing out loud.